Reliance Trends inaugurates 70th store in India
As part of its retail expansion plan to further strengthen its foothold across the country, Reliance Trends, India’s largest branded fashion accessory retailer, has announced the launch of its 70th st
December 12, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
As part of its retail expansion plan to further strengthen its foothold across the country, Reliance Trends, India’s largest branded fashion accessory retailer, has announced the launch of its 70th store in India and the 10th store in Bangalore. The opening of the store in Phoenix Marketcity, Bangalore, marks a significant milestone in the journey of Reliance Trends, making it India’s largest chain of large format apparel specialty store.
Spread across 20,000 sq ft, the Reliance Trends’ new store houses the latest and widest range with over 100 Indian and international brands. The store was inaugurated by Arun Sirdeshmukh, Chief Executive, Reliance Trends.
Arun Sirdeshmukh said, "Keeping up with the ever evolving taste of the contemporary Indian consumers, the Indian retail industry is undergoing vast changes. Since inception, it has been the mission of Reliance Trends to 'democratise’ fashion and make it accessible to a larger spectrum of consumers across smaller Indian towns and cities, who do not have access to this evolved retail experience. At the same time, Reliance Trends has also endeavoured to offer high quality, yet affordable products by leveraging technology and sourcing capabilities, thereby ensuring high quality fashionable clothes are accessible to the average Indian consumers. It is indeed a privilege to have pioneered this philosophy, which has helped us to emerge as India’s largest fashion destination with 70 stores across the country."
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021