Reliance Trends introduces Intribe
New apparel launch will focus young consumersAugust 31, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Leading retailer Reliance Trends has announced the launch of its new label ‘Intribe’, an exclusive fashion collection targeted at the highest share of young consumers.
Speaking at the launch, Akhilesh Prasad, Chief Operating Office, Reliance Trends, said, “Today fashion is changing at fast forwarding pace and Indian youth want immediate fashion. Taking care of the youth and pulse of Indian fashion market, we travelled across the international market to bring in Intribe as affordable but exclusive fashion statement in India.”
The collection includes Women and Mens wear in varieties of denim shirts, casual outfits, floral prints and unique style will be available in the price range of Rs 1200 to Rs 3500.
He added, “It’s a trend of fast fashion and stle are changing every month, we have worked on our supply chain to ensure supplies of merchandise within two months.”
Intribe collection will be available at Reliance Trends stores, present across more than 75 cities & 19 states.
“Intribe is also a firm step in that direction to cater to fashion essentials and meet the aspirations of our valued customer , we are confident that it will yield excellent result. We will continue to focus our energy in creating fashionable & innovative labels,” said Jane Stott, Head Design, Reliance Trends.
Reliance Trends houses over 100 apparel and accessories brand and own 16 brands across men, women and kids categories. Recently, Reliance Trends has announced the tie-ups for international fashion brand ‘Bisou Bisou’ in India.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021