Reliance Trends introduces Intribe
New apparel launch will focus young consumersAugust 31, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Leading retailer Reliance Trends has announced the launch of its new label ‘Intribe’, an exclusive fashion collection targeted at the highest share of young consumers.
Speaking at the launch, Akhilesh Prasad, Chief Operating Office, Reliance Trends, said, “Today fashion is changing at fast forwarding pace and Indian youth want immediate fashion. Taking care of the youth and pulse of Indian fashion market, we travelled across the international market to bring in Intribe as affordable but exclusive fashion statement in India.”
The collection includes Women and Mens wear in varieties of denim shirts, casual outfits, floral prints and unique style will be available in the price range of Rs 1200 to Rs 3500.
He added, “It’s a trend of fast fashion and stle are changing every month, we have worked on our supply chain to ensure supplies of merchandise within two months.”
Intribe collection will be available at Reliance Trends stores, present across more than 75 cities & 19 states.
“Intribe is also a firm step in that direction to cater to fashion essentials and meet the aspirations of our valued customer , we are confident that it will yield excellent result. We will continue to focus our energy in creating fashionable & innovative labels,” said Jane Stott, Head Design, Reliance Trends.
Reliance Trends houses over 100 apparel and accessories brand and own 16 brands across men, women and kids categories. Recently, Reliance Trends has announced the tie-ups for international fashion brand ‘Bisou Bisou’ in India.
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint