Replay signs agreement with Reliance brands to enter India
Reliance Brands Limited will have the exclusive distribution rights to the Replay brand in the country.July 11, 2018 | comments ( 0 ) |
Leading Italian denim retailer Replay which operates in premium segment has announced its strategic distribution partnership in India with Reliance Brands Limited. The agreement has been signed with Reliance Brands Limited for the distribution of Replay apparel, footwear and accessories will start with a Spring-Summer 2019 collection.
Reliance Brands Limited will have the exclusive distribution rights to the Replay brand in the country. The first two flagship stores are targeted to open in Delhi and Mumbai in 2019.
- Iba Halal Care raises Series A1 funding from Addvantis Enterprises
- Softline leggings ropes in Anushka Sharma
- Amazon may open more than 3,000 cashierless stores by 2021
- Siyaram’s launches superstar Ranveer Singh as their New Brand Ambassador
- Samara-Amazon acquires Kumar Mangalam Birla's More retail chain
- Walmart hires expats for senior roles in Flipkart
- Aditya Birla Fashion forays into women's innerwear and athleisure category
- Amazon Pay launches card-less AMAZON PAY EMI solution
- IKEA targets home delivery by electric vehicle in five major cities by 2020
- M&S opens first store in Odisha