Replay signs agreement with Reliance brands to enter India
Reliance Brands Limited will have the exclusive distribution rights to the Replay brand in the country.July 11, 2018 | comments ( 0 ) |
Leading Italian denim retailer Replay which operates in premium segment has announced its strategic distribution partnership in India with Reliance Brands Limited. The agreement has been signed with Reliance Brands Limited for the distribution of Replay apparel, footwear and accessories will start with a Spring-Summer 2019 collection.
Reliance Brands Limited will have the exclusive distribution rights to the Replay brand in the country. The first two flagship stores are targeted to open in Delhi and Mumbai in 2019.
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear
- bigbasket expands its offerings to include beauty products
- Health & Glow launches its 150th store in India