Replay signs agreement with Reliance brands to enter India
Reliance Brands Limited will have the exclusive distribution rights to the Replay brand in the country.July 11, 2018 | comments ( 0 ) |
Leading Italian denim retailer Replay which operates in premium segment has announced its strategic distribution partnership in India with Reliance Brands Limited. The agreement has been signed with Reliance Brands Limited for the distribution of Replay apparel, footwear and accessories will start with a Spring-Summer 2019 collection.
Reliance Brands Limited will have the exclusive distribution rights to the Replay brand in the country. The first two flagship stores are targeted to open in Delhi and Mumbai in 2019.
- LG India starts open cell manufacturing of TV at Pune plant
- Amazon pumped Rs 230 crore into India wallet
- Singapore based CCube Angels Network Invests in Inner Being
- Amazon readies for Prime Day with blockbuster deals
- Shoppers Stop betting big on omni-channel strategy
- Now IKEA will launch its first store in India on August 9
- Panasonic India aims aggressive growth
- Bosch Home Appliances partners with Amazon
- Indias retail sales will cross $1,244.58 billion by 2018: ASSOCHAM-Resurgent study
- Jacqueline Fernandez and Mojostar unveil active wear brand Just F