Republic of Noodles now in Maharashtra
Lemon Tree Hotels, recently announced the launch of Republic of Noodles, a chain of restaurant at their hotels in Pune and Aurangabad.
September 16, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Lemon Tree Hotels, recently announced the launch of Republic of Noodles, a chain of restaurant at their hotels in Pune and Aurangabad. The celebrated South East Asian restaurant offers an unforgettable journey through a world of flavours from Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia and Burma
Commenting on this development, Rahul Pandit, President and COO, Lemon Tree Hotels, said, “Republic of Noodles serves traditional noodles, stir-fries and clay pot curries from various regions which you do not typically find at other restaurants of the same genre. Now customers in Pune and Aurangabad can look forward to authentic cuisine from South East Asia.”
The 40 seater Republic of Noodles in Hinjawadi, Pune showcases Chef Kalyani Rege’s special skills and the average meal for two including alcoholic drinks (taxes extra) costs Rs 1500.
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint