Republic of Noodles now in Maharashtra
Lemon Tree Hotels, recently announced the launch of Republic of Noodles, a chain of restaurant at their hotels in Pune and Aurangabad.
September 16, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Lemon Tree Hotels, recently announced the launch of Republic of Noodles, a chain of restaurant at their hotels in Pune and Aurangabad. The celebrated South East Asian restaurant offers an unforgettable journey through a world of flavours from Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia and Burma
Commenting on this development, Rahul Pandit, President and COO, Lemon Tree Hotels, said, “Republic of Noodles serves traditional noodles, stir-fries and clay pot curries from various regions which you do not typically find at other restaurants of the same genre. Now customers in Pune and Aurangabad can look forward to authentic cuisine from South East Asia.”
The 40 seater Republic of Noodles in Hinjawadi, Pune showcases Chef Kalyani Rege’s special skills and the average meal for two including alcoholic drinks (taxes extra) costs Rs 1500.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021