Retail Drive for Seiko
With the aim to make its retail presence in the country, Japanese
October 25, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
With the aim to make its retail presence in the country, Japanese watch maker Seiko is planning exclusive outlets.
The company, which is present in India through its subsidiary Seiko Watch India, had recently opened its first exclusive boutique in Chennai. The company is planning to add 9 more stores in the next coming years and also increase its point of sale to 215 outlets by next year.
The stores are being planned through franchise route with a minimum of 30 lakh investment for interiors.
In the product portfolio, the clocks launched will be placed in the upper segment of the market and will be priced between Rs 1,700 and Rs 33,900. Earlier, the company had announced plans to introduce its global brands 'Galante' and 'Grand Seiko' which are priced up to Rs 15 lakh, within this year. Besides, the company also plans bring the 'Ananta' range priced between Rs 1 lakh
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear
- bigbasket expands its offerings to include beauty products
- Health & Glow launches its 150th store in India