RetailLending.com Unveils the First of its Kind Refer-A-Friend Online Loan App
RetailLending.com, a leading home loan advisory service in India, has launched their unique Refer-A-Friend online loan app.June 24, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
RetailLending.com, a leading loan advisory service in India, has launched their unique Refer-A-Friend online loan app. This unique program allows individuals to refer the loan advisory services of RetailLending.com to their friends and family. This initiative aims to bring home loan services from form filling, selecting the appropriate bank, and advice on suitable property.
According to the Founder & Director of RetailLending.com, Sukanya Kumar, "Through our interactions with the customers and bankers, we realized the need for technological intervention in home loan services. The main objective of this platform besides saving time and transparency is to enable customers to identify the best-suited banking partner and loan product for their specific need. Through this program, we have effectively combined personal loan advisory into a formal online structure.”
This app is helping all the parties involved. While, the referrer gets special incentives, the prospective borrower, obtains access to the customized home loan advisory and access to a variety of discounts the platform has to offer.
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG