RetailLending.com Unveils the First of its Kind Refer-A-Friend Online Loan App
RetailLending.com, a leading home loan advisory service in India, has launched their unique Refer-A-Friend online loan app.June 24, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
RetailLending.com, a leading loan advisory service in India, has launched their unique Refer-A-Friend online loan app. This unique program allows individuals to refer the loan advisory services of RetailLending.com to their friends and family. This initiative aims to bring home loan services from form filling, selecting the appropriate bank, and advice on suitable property.
According to the Founder & Director of RetailLending.com, Sukanya Kumar, "Through our interactions with the customers and bankers, we realized the need for technological intervention in home loan services. The main objective of this platform besides saving time and transparency is to enable customers to identify the best-suited banking partner and loan product for their specific need. Through this program, we have effectively combined personal loan advisory into a formal online structure.”
This app is helping all the parties involved. While, the referrer gets special incentives, the prospective borrower, obtains access to the customized home loan advisory and access to a variety of discounts the platform has to offer.
- Grofers' standalone loss narrows to Rs 258 crore in FY18
- Tablez eyes launching 20 exclusive Build-A-Bear stores in India
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore