Revenues ticking for Dabur
Revenue up 23%, consolidated net profit rises 16%.
Tags: DaburMay 02, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Riding on strong growth across its key categories like hair oils, health supplements, foods and home care, Dabur India ended the fourth quarter of FY 2011-12 with a 23 per cent surge in consolidated net sales to Rs 1,363.58 crore as compared to Rs 1,108.22 crore in the same quarter last year. Dabur’s net profit for the fourth quarter marked a 16 per cent growth to Rs 170.52 crore, as against Rs 147.01 crore a year earlier.
Dabur surpassed the billion-dollar turnover mark and also saw the foods division cross the Rs 500 crore turnover mark.
“The strong performance has been delivered in a year that saw the external environment become more challenging with every passing quarter. We have managed our business dynamically through a combination of judicious price increases and greater focus on cost efficiencies to deliver profitable and sustainable growth. Our performance during the year has been satisfying with significant growth across all our key brands. Dabur has also laid the foundation for strong and profitable growth in the future with an array of new product initiatives that have met with good success and would further blossom over the next couple of years,” Sunil Duggal, Chief Executive Officer, Dabur India Ltd said.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021