Revenues ticking for Dabur
Revenue up 23%, consolidated net profit rises 16%.
Tags: DaburMay 02, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Riding on strong growth across its key categories like hair oils, health supplements, foods and home care, Dabur India ended the fourth quarter of FY 2011-12 with a 23 per cent surge in consolidated net sales to Rs 1,363.58 crore as compared to Rs 1,108.22 crore in the same quarter last year. Dabur’s net profit for the fourth quarter marked a 16 per cent growth to Rs 170.52 crore, as against Rs 147.01 crore a year earlier.
Dabur surpassed the billion-dollar turnover mark and also saw the foods division cross the Rs 500 crore turnover mark.
“The strong performance has been delivered in a year that saw the external environment become more challenging with every passing quarter. We have managed our business dynamically through a combination of judicious price increases and greater focus on cost efficiencies to deliver profitable and sustainable growth. Our performance during the year has been satisfying with significant growth across all our key brands. Dabur has also laid the foundation for strong and profitable growth in the future with an array of new product initiatives that have met with good success and would further blossom over the next couple of years,” Sunil Duggal, Chief Executive Officer, Dabur India Ltd said.
- Microsoft starts retailing of Amazon Echo devices online and in stores
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India