Ritu Wears launches its store in Indore
Ritu Wears recently launched its first store in Indore. Adding the glam factor to the launch was Malaika Arora Khan. The store is called Ritu Wears Biglife
March 24, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Ritu Wears recently launched its first store in Indore. Adding the glam factor to the launch was Malaika Arora Khan. The store is called Ritu Wears Biglife. It brings it customers the biggest and never-before range of high-fashion clothes, footwear, jewellery, cosmetics, fragrances, toys, watches, sunglasses, luggage and accessories for men, women and kids, all under one roof. You get a great range from the most popular brands like Color Plus, Levi’s, Louis Phillipe, Van Heuse, Reebok, Lee, Levis, Spykar, Police, Hugo Boss, Gini & Jony and more, at the store.
With a vision to establish itself as India’s leading fashion & lifestyle brand with global values, the group is planning major investments and introducing new retail concepts in the rapidly evolving organised retail landscape in India. In the year just gone by, the group has launched four showrooms at Indore, Jalandhar, Faridabad and Indirapuram. Plans are underway to add 33 more stores by 2014 expanding towards North and Central India.
Sanjay Sahni, MD and Samir Sahni, Joint Managing Director at Ritu Wears addressed the press at the launch.
- From MakeMyTrip to Cleartrip, e-travel firms to top $10 bn in bookings
- Myntra launches Italian handbag brand Carpisa exclusively on its platform
- Paytm partners insurance provider LIC
- Microsoft starts retailing of Amazon Echo devices online and in stores
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO