Ritu Wears plans Rs 100 cr fund raise
Noida-based JDS Apparel, which runs large format store
October 14, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Noida-based JDS Apparel, which runs large format store under 'Ritu Wears' brand, plans to raise fund of Rs 100-crore through an initial public offer (IPO) by next year for its expansion.
The company has formed an internal team to meet the requirement of merchant bankers and it is confident that the list would be ready by October next year.
The company currently operates ten large format retail stores mostly in Delhi, NCR and Punjab and is planning to set up about 45 more stores by 2015.
The company’s first store came in 1971 and with the aim of expansion; the company is planning to reposition its brand and logo to ‘Ritu Wears Biglife’ as a family lifestyle brand.
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear