Rosso Brunello now in Ludhiana
Plans eight more stores in FY 2012-13.July 17, 2012 | comments ( 1 ) |
The high end footwear brand of Da Milano, Rosso Brunello has opened its second exclusive boutique in Ludhiana, Punjab. The store located at the new Silver Arc Mall at Ferozpur Road, offers the best of collection for fashionistas who aspire for style with utmost comfort.
Speaking on the occasion, Salil Malik, Managing Director, Rosso Brunello says “With new and upcoming malls, Ludhiana had to be the next place for Rosso Brunello to hit. We plan on unveiling eight more stores within this financial year in metros such as Delhi, Mumbai and Chennai.”
The collection available includes classy flats, loafers and heels for women priced between Rs 2000 – Rs 5000 and the flip flops, moccasins and the dapper formal shoes for men priced from Rs 6000 – Rs 9000.
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India