Rosso Brunello now in Ludhiana
Plans eight more stores in FY 2012-13.July 17, 2012 | comments ( 1 ) |
The high end footwear brand of Da Milano, Rosso Brunello has opened its second exclusive boutique in Ludhiana, Punjab. The store located at the new Silver Arc Mall at Ferozpur Road, offers the best of collection for fashionistas who aspire for style with utmost comfort.
Speaking on the occasion, Salil Malik, Managing Director, Rosso Brunello says “With new and upcoming malls, Ludhiana had to be the next place for Rosso Brunello to hit. We plan on unveiling eight more stores within this financial year in metros such as Delhi, Mumbai and Chennai.”
The collection available includes classy flats, loafers and heels for women priced between Rs 2000 – Rs 5000 and the flip flops, moccasins and the dapper formal shoes for men priced from Rs 6000 – Rs 9000.
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint
- Tribhovan das BhimjiZaveri launches first store in Punjab
- ABFRL reports Q2 net profit of Rs 43 crore
- Arvind Q2 profit rises 16% to Rs 75 crore
- Croma gets Rs 250 cr funding from Tata Sons
- Samsung Electronics record profit Q3 despite smartphone struggles
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands its footprint in India