S Kumars plans international expansion
S Kumars Nationwide Ltd is planning its expansion the international market through acquisitions in Europe and North America.
June 23, 2008 | comments ( 0 ) |
S Kumars Nationwide Ltd is planning its expansion the international market through acquisitions in Europe and North America. It is learnt through a communication of S Kumars with BSE that they are exploring potential acquisition opportunities in the aforementioned continents. The company plans to pursue potential targets that would leverage a strong front-end / back-end synergy for the company. These companies essentially have to be from the fashion and design background as opposed to low cost commodity business. The company is planning set up a holding company SKNL International for escalating its acquisition policies. They have decided to establish and domicile the company in Netherlands as it is a tax efficient jurisdiction. The board accordingly authorised the Company to begin formalities and procedures to pass resolution through postal ballot for the proposed investment in terms of Section 372 A.
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group