S Kumars plans international expansion
S Kumars Nationwide Ltd is planning its expansion the international market through acquisitions in Europe and North America.
June 23, 2008 | comments ( 0 ) |
S Kumars Nationwide Ltd is planning its expansion the international market through acquisitions in Europe and North America. It is learnt through a communication of S Kumars with BSE that they are exploring potential acquisition opportunities in the aforementioned continents. The company plans to pursue potential targets that would leverage a strong front-end / back-end synergy for the company. These companies essentially have to be from the fashion and design background as opposed to low cost commodity business. The company is planning set up a holding company SKNL International for escalating its acquisition policies. They have decided to establish and domicile the company in Netherlands as it is a tax efficient jurisdiction. The board accordingly authorised the Company to begin formalities and procedures to pass resolution through postal ballot for the proposed investment in terms of Section 372 A.
- UP Cabinet clears Patanjali's Rs 6,000-crore food park
- RapidRetail's new store in Ujjain aims to strengthens Patanjali’s brand connect
- Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Ltd Brings American Eagle Outfitters to India
- Reliance Brands in talks to buy Genesis Luxury
- Gini & Jony partners with NucleusVision
- Report says online platforms capture 38% smartphone sales in India
- Samsung eyes 10% more of Indian TV market
- Snapdeal's Jason Kothari quits to join Infibeam
- Harsimrat Kaur Badal asks ministry to relax restrictions over Amazon's food plans
- Furniture retailer Stanley Lifestyles partners with Conde House