S Kumars plans international expansion
S Kumars Nationwide Ltd is planning its expansion the international market through acquisitions in Europe and North America.
June 23, 2008 | comments ( 0 ) |
S Kumars Nationwide Ltd is planning its expansion the international market through acquisitions in Europe and North America. It is learnt through a communication of S Kumars with BSE that they are exploring potential acquisition opportunities in the aforementioned continents. The company plans to pursue potential targets that would leverage a strong front-end / back-end synergy for the company. These companies essentially have to be from the fashion and design background as opposed to low cost commodity business. The company is planning set up a holding company SKNL International for escalating its acquisition policies. They have decided to establish and domicile the company in Netherlands as it is a tax efficient jurisdiction. The board accordingly authorised the Company to begin formalities and procedures to pass resolution through postal ballot for the proposed investment in terms of Section 372 A.
- Traders to shut shops on Sep 28 against Walmart-Flipkart deal
- Flipkart blacklists several sellers selling sub standard bedsheets
- Paytm launches its own AI cloud for India
- Amazon may pick up stake in hypermarket chain More
- Mitashi mulling doubling sales to Rs 1,000 crore in 3 yrs
- Lifestyle plans to open 20 new outlets
- GST refund adversely effects Small biz exports
- Amway may bring its herbal range to overseas market
- Haier Introduces Luxurious Glass Finish Side by Side Refrigerator in India
- Walmart India Activates UPI on its B2B e-commerce Platform