S Kumars plans international expansion
S Kumars Nationwide Ltd is planning its expansion the international market through acquisitions in Europe and North America.
June 23, 2008 | comments ( 0 ) |
S Kumars Nationwide Ltd is planning its expansion the international market through acquisitions in Europe and North America. It is learnt through a communication of S Kumars with BSE that they are exploring potential acquisition opportunities in the aforementioned continents. The company plans to pursue potential targets that would leverage a strong front-end / back-end synergy for the company. These companies essentially have to be from the fashion and design background as opposed to low cost commodity business. The company is planning set up a holding company SKNL International for escalating its acquisition policies. They have decided to establish and domicile the company in Netherlands as it is a tax efficient jurisdiction. The board accordingly authorised the Company to begin formalities and procedures to pass resolution through postal ballot for the proposed investment in terms of Section 372 A.
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores
- Zomato buys Lucknow-based TechEagle Innovations
- Curefit may foray into online retailing of sportswear
- Virat Kohli's One8 expands brand portfolio
- Lighthouse invests INR 250 crores in footwear brand Aqualite
- PrettySecrets launches new store