S. Kumars ready with two new brands
S. Kumars Nationwide Limited (SKNL), plans to launch two new brands
May 31, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
S. Kumars Nationwide Limited (SKNL), plans to launch two new brands, Kruger (casual premium) and World Player (economy brand), in the ready-to-wear segment this fiscal.
”We are planning to launch Kruger by the end of this fiscal whereas the pan-India roll-out for World Player will be by December. There is enough scope in the mass brand segment. In fact, we are the first listed and organised company to start a mass brand targeting 250-million people in the country,” stated Nitin Kasliwal, Vice-Chairman and Managing Director at SKNL.
The company already experimented with the economy brand by launching it in south India early this year. Kasliwal added that the company is expecting a revenue of Rs 500-crore from this segment over the next 3-years. "World Player will be available at 6,000-7,000 multi-brand outlets and is priced at Rs 99 for a T-shirt to Rs 450 for suiting and shirtings. However, we will not compromise on the quality of fabrics," he said. Meanwhile, the company, is targeting the youth of the country while launching its Kruger brand, a premium casual wear designed as an out-of-office wear by well known Italian designer Renalto Grande.
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn