S.Oliver launches exclusive store in Pune
S.Oliver, the European apparels and accessories brand, has announced the opening of its first exclusive brand outlet (EBO) in Pune. The new outlet, occupying 1,000 sq.ft, is located at the Jewel Squar
February 15, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
S.Oliver, the European apparels and accessories brand, has announced the opening of its first exclusive brand outlet (EBO) in Pune. The new outlet, occupying 1,000 sq.ft, is located at the Jewel Square Mall at Koregaon Park. The brand already has an existing shop-in-shop format at Store One in Pune.
Amit Rai, CEO, S.Oliver India says, “Owing to the loyalty of our customers and increase in sales, we decided to open an exclusive store in Maharashtra, after Mumbai. The design of the new store is in accordance with S.Oliver’s international stores.”
The company entered the Indian retail market two years ago through a joint venture with Orient Craft Ltd. It has a total of 155 EBOs and 370 outlets with partners globally.
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019