S.Oliver launches exclusive store in Pune
S.Oliver, the European apparels and accessories brand, has announced the opening of its first exclusive brand outlet (EBO) in Pune. The new outlet, occupying 1,000 sq.ft, is located at the Jewel Squar
February 15, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
S.Oliver, the European apparels and accessories brand, has announced the opening of its first exclusive brand outlet (EBO) in Pune. The new outlet, occupying 1,000 sq.ft, is located at the Jewel Square Mall at Koregaon Park. The brand already has an existing shop-in-shop format at Store One in Pune.
Amit Rai, CEO, S.Oliver India says, “Owing to the loyalty of our customers and increase in sales, we decided to open an exclusive store in Maharashtra, after Mumbai. The design of the new store is in accordance with S.Oliver’s international stores.”
The company entered the Indian retail market two years ago through a joint venture with Orient Craft Ltd. It has a total of 155 EBOs and 370 outlets with partners globally.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2