S Raghunandan joins Jyothy Labs
Had quit Reckitt earlier this year.May 24, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Jyothy Laboratories has appointed ex-Reckitt India managing director S Raghunandan as its chief executive officer and whole-time director.
An alumnus of IIM Calcutta and BITS Pilani, Raghunandan had only a three-week stint at Reckitt earlier this year after joining the company following the acquisition of Paras Pharmaceuticals by the latter in December 2010.
At Jyothy, his task would be to ensure the full integration of the Mumbai-based firm with Henkel happens in due course.
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands footprint with its third store in India
- Microsoft partners with retail chain Kroger to develop grocery stores