SAHSPL ties up with Dosa Hut
South Asian Hospitality Services Pvt. Ltd. (SAHSPL) one
January 03, 2011 | comments ( 1 ) |
South Asian Hospitality Services Pvt. Ltd. (SAHSPL) one of India’s largest Restaurant Management Company, today announced the tie-up with Dosa Hut – specialists in South Indian cuisine. For SAHSPL, quality is always a priority. All brands under their portfolio (Subway, Nirula’s, Moti Mahal and Rajdhani Thali) they tie-up with provide the customers with the highest quality, freshest ingredients and Dosa Hut surely fit the bill.
Dosa Hut is well known for its authentic style of idlis and dosas at an affordable price. It currently has outlets in Pune and Mumbai. Upbeat on India at the moment, with this tie-up Dosa Hut wishes to increase penetration in the Indian market by expanding to other metros across India.
Commenting on the tie-up, Mr. Pradeep Sehgal, CEO, SAHSPL said, “SAHSPL has always been associated with the finest food brands in India whether it is Nirula’s, Subway, Moti Mahal or Rajdhani thali. Keeping in mind the changing taste and life style of the Indian consumer, we keep innovating by bringing fresh ideas and brands to market. South Indian cuisine is in demand across the country and by bringing Dosa Hut to the north region, we intend to cater to more palettes.
Commenting on this, Mr. Shashank Rao, Owner, Dosa Hut said, “Through SAHSPL’s expertise, we intend to strengthen our foothold in this industry and take this brand to North of India. We are confident that our tie-up with the SAHSPL will help the brand Dosa Hut grow manifold and increase in popularity.”
With this tie-up, SAHSPL is also the exclusive franchise holder for Dosa Hut in Northern India.
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint