SAIF to buy stake in Catmoss
It is learnt that Private equity firm SAIF Partners is showing interest in buying around 30 per cent stake in Delhi-based kidswear retail chain Catmoss.
May 29, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
It is learnt that Private equity firm SAIF Partners is showing interest in buying around 30 per cent stake in Delhi-based kidswear retail chain Catmoss. The firm is likely to spend Rs 70 crore on the buy and is in advanced stage of negotiation with the retailer.
The fund will enable Catmoss in going ahead with its expansion plan. Catmoss has around 150 exclusive brand outlets besides retailing through large format stores and multi-brand outlets. Established in early 2000, Catmoss clocked net profit of around Rs 7.5 crore with revenues of Rs 130 crore.
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG