SAIF to buy stake in Catmoss
It is learnt that Private equity firm SAIF Partners is showing interest in buying around 30 per cent stake in Delhi-based kidswear retail chain Catmoss.
May 29, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
It is learnt that Private equity firm SAIF Partners is showing interest in buying around 30 per cent stake in Delhi-based kidswear retail chain Catmoss. The firm is likely to spend Rs 70 crore on the buy and is in advanced stage of negotiation with the retailer.
The fund will enable Catmoss in going ahead with its expansion plan. Catmoss has around 150 exclusive brand outlets besides retailing through large format stores and multi-brand outlets. Established in early 2000, Catmoss clocked net profit of around Rs 7.5 crore with revenues of Rs 130 crore.
- Grofers' standalone loss narrows to Rs 258 crore in FY18
- Tablez eyes launching 20 exclusive Build-A-Bear stores in India
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore