SAP Appoints Stephen Watts as Interim President for India
SAP Asia Pacific Japan has appointed Stephen Watts, Chief Operating Officer, SAP Asia Pacific Japan, as Interim President, SAP India.
November 03, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
SAP Asia Pacific Japan has appointed Stephen Watts, Chief Operating Officer, SAP Asia Pacific Japan, as Interim President, SAP India. This appointment follows the tragic loss of Ranjan Das, President SAP India. Watts has already joined the team in India, spending this week in SAP's Delhi offices. Watts has depth and expertise within the global software industry and has worked closely with Das and his leadership team since 2007.
- Grofers' standalone loss narrows to Rs 258 crore in FY18
- Tablez eyes launching 20 exclusive Build-A-Bear stores in India
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore