SAP Appoints Stephen Watts as Interim President for India
SAP Asia Pacific Japan has appointed Stephen Watts, Chief Operating Officer, SAP Asia Pacific Japan, as Interim President, SAP India.
November 03, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
SAP Asia Pacific Japan has appointed Stephen Watts, Chief Operating Officer, SAP Asia Pacific Japan, as Interim President, SAP India. This appointment follows the tragic loss of Ranjan Das, President SAP India. Watts has already joined the team in India, spending this week in SAP's Delhi offices. Watts has depth and expertise within the global software industry and has worked closely with Das and his leadership team since 2007.
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG