SAP Appoints Stephen Watts as Interim President for India
SAP Asia Pacific Japan has appointed Stephen Watts, Chief Operating Officer, SAP Asia Pacific Japan, as Interim President, SAP India.
November 03, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
SAP Asia Pacific Japan has appointed Stephen Watts, Chief Operating Officer, SAP Asia Pacific Japan, as Interim President, SAP India. This appointment follows the tragic loss of Ranjan Das, President SAP India. Watts has already joined the team in India, spending this week in SAP's Delhi offices. Watts has depth and expertise within the global software industry and has worked closely with Das and his leadership team since 2007.
- Amazon eyes 7-8 percent stake in Future Retail
- DailyNinja acquires WakeupBasket
- Amazon.in sees its biggest celebration everwith record sales across all categories
- US retailer Sears Holdings Corp files for bankruptcy
- Philips Lighting to increase prices on select products
- Walmart buys online lingerie retailer Bare Necessities
- Rahul Dravid to endorse Philips air purifiers
- Paytm may acquire UCWeb’s India biz
- Unicommerce selected as the exclusive partner by House of Anita Dongre for warehouse & e-commerce management solutions
- Amazon registers sales surge across the categories at opening day of festive sale