SAP Appoints Stephen Watts as Interim President for India
SAP Asia Pacific Japan has appointed Stephen Watts, Chief Operating Officer, SAP Asia Pacific Japan, as Interim President, SAP India.
November 03, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
SAP Asia Pacific Japan has appointed Stephen Watts, Chief Operating Officer, SAP Asia Pacific Japan, as Interim President, SAP India. This appointment follows the tragic loss of Ranjan Das, President SAP India. Watts has already joined the team in India, spending this week in SAP's Delhi offices. Watts has depth and expertise within the global software industry and has worked closely with Das and his leadership team since 2007.
- Future Consumer Limited signs a strategic partnership with MaxWholesale
- Tablez brings Chinese lifestyle brand YOYOSO in India
- ShopClues raises US $16 million
- Kishore Biyani led Future Retail may get foreign investor
- PVR buys controlling stake in SPI cinemas
- DailyNinja buys out 4amShop in all-cash deal
- GUESS to go on its own in India!
- Gome yet another Chinese brand plans to foray India
- Flipkart Launches ‘Flipkart Supermart’, Its Online Grocery Store
- B2B startup ShopX bags $35 mn fund from Fung Strategic Holdings