SAP India introduces enterprise solutions
SAP India, an enterprise application software firm,
May 13, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
SAP India, an enterprise application software firm, noticed an increasing use of tablet PCs and mobile applications by Indian corporates and decided to come up with enterprise solutions as applications for these devices.
Today, a leading consumer durables company uses Sybase Mobility solutions that provides instant access to information on stock availability, credit limits, get fast and timely approvals and provides a higher level of customer service. This would help firms to run ‘paperless office’.
SAP, has been developing solutions for Research in Motion’s PlayBook, Apple’s iPad and for the Android platform. Businesses are taking to tablet PCs and smartphone solutions because mobile business intelligence is the number one use case right now for them.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2