SAP India introduces enterprise solutions
SAP India, an enterprise application software firm,
May 13, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
SAP India, an enterprise application software firm, noticed an increasing use of tablet PCs and mobile applications by Indian corporates and decided to come up with enterprise solutions as applications for these devices.
Today, a leading consumer durables company uses Sybase Mobility solutions that provides instant access to information on stock availability, credit limits, get fast and timely approvals and provides a higher level of customer service. This would help firms to run ‘paperless office’.
SAP, has been developing solutions for Research in Motion’s PlayBook, Apple’s iPad and for the Android platform. Businesses are taking to tablet PCs and smartphone solutions because mobile business intelligence is the number one use case right now for them.
- TBZ-The Original forays into Bengaluru
- Fabindia launches its flagship Experience Center in Delhi
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO