SAP Software available in Hindi
In keeping with the philosophy of leveraging the local expertise, a significant amount of work on this project would be done in collaboration with local Indian partners.
April 15, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
SAP AG recently announced its plans to develop and localize its industry leading software applications in Hindi. SAP plans to develop the Hindi version of its Human Capital Management (HCM), Employee Self-Service (ESS), ERP Financials and Logistics solutions. In addition, SAP will also develop the Hindi version of its Citizen Services Applications which would be available in 2012. In keeping with the philosophy of leveraging the local expertise, a significant amount of work on this project would be done in collaboration with local Indian partners.
“SAP applications in Hindi will significantly increase our customers’ ability to increase efficiencies and reach out a much wider set of stakeholders. It will help in expanding our footprint in the government as well as for-profit organizations.” said Alok Goyal, Chief Operating Officer, SAP India.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2