SAP Software available in Hindi
In keeping with the philosophy of leveraging the local expertise, a significant amount of work on this project would be done in collaboration with local Indian partners.
April 15, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
SAP AG recently announced its plans to develop and localize its industry leading software applications in Hindi. SAP plans to develop the Hindi version of its Human Capital Management (HCM), Employee Self-Service (ESS), ERP Financials and Logistics solutions. In addition, SAP will also develop the Hindi version of its Citizen Services Applications which would be available in 2012. In keeping with the philosophy of leveraging the local expertise, a significant amount of work on this project would be done in collaboration with local Indian partners.
“SAP applications in Hindi will significantly increase our customers’ ability to increase efficiencies and reach out a much wider set of stakeholders. It will help in expanding our footprint in the government as well as for-profit organizations.” said Alok Goyal, Chief Operating Officer, SAP India.
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019