SAP launches 'Ganges'
Helps connect FMCG and smaller retailersDecember 13, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
SAP, a Germany-based enterprise solution company, launched 'Ganges' which would help connect consumer packaged goods (CPG) companies and retailers including kirana on real-time basis.
This solution, based on SAP's HANA platform, has been developed by its India team for the local market.
Vishal Sikka, member of the Executive Board of SAP AG, Products & Innovation, said, “Small retailers will be able to monitor sales real-time and also enable distributors to take orders and track inventory”.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021