SKNL: World Player launched in Kerala
As per its plans announced earlier, S Kumars Nationwide Limited (SKNL) has launched its new apparel brand 'World Player' in Kerala
June 05, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
As per its plans announced earlier, S Kumars Nationwide Limited (SKNL) has launched its new apparel brand 'World Player' in Kerala. A fashion show was also held at the event. Johnny John, COO, World Player, said aimed at 18 to 35 years age group, World Player offers a wide, vibrant new range of stylish clothing and accessories at an affordable price.
World Player apparels are priced at Rs 149 onwards and accessories at Rs 99 onwards, he said, adding World Player will be distributed through an extensive network of multi brand outlets. World Player's product range comprises of formal, casual and occasion wear designed to give the customer a more upmarket trendy look.
The formal range includes formal shirts and trousers, while the casual range includes a wide collection of smart and trendy t-shirts, casual shirts and jeans.
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India