SML to increase market share
Targeting 10 percent LCV market shareJanuary 20, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Light commercial vehicle (LCV) manufacturer SML Isuzu aims to boost its market share in the segment to 10 per cent by March 2015.
In a media interaction, SML Isuzu Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer, Eiichi Seto, said, "We would try to expand our market share up to 10 percent by the end of next financial year from the current 8-9 per cent. We are expanding in the LCV segment. This new model (XM series) would help us in this".
The company expects monthly sales of 100 units of the XM series, which is priced at Rs 13 lakh onward (ex-showroom Delhi), he added.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021