SPORTXS launches its fourth store at Mantri Square
Bangaloreans have a new destination for their sporting requirements
July 22, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
SPORTXS, India’s first and largest organized ‘Sports Gear’ retail destination today announced the launch of its fourth store in Mantri Square– Malleshwaram, Bangalore. With their existing stores across central business districts in the city, the new location is frequented by a majority of Bangalore’s residents and is visited by sport professionals and hobbyists from different age groups.
Its largest store yet, the new SPORTXS store is spread over 5200 sq ft and carries an extensive range of sporting equipment with over 10,000 products specializing in fitness and sporting gear. The new store will house sport cycles, cycling accessories and protective gear. SPORTXS also carries yoga apparel, fitness accessories and fitness equipment. Adventure enthusiasts can find camping, hiking or fishing gear. Sporting gear by all professional sporting brands for Skating, Cricket, Table Tennis, Tennis, Swimming, Archery, Badminton, Golf, Basketball, Hockey or Boxing, can also be found here. By bringing these varied products to the community, SportXS aims at promoting sports as a culture and ensuring that people are equipped with the right gear.
Talking about the newly launched store, Zahir Laliwala, CEO of SPORTXS, said “Mantri Square is a well designed mall and the location is such that it is in the heart of the city. A popular shopping destination for a large section of Bangalore's population, with visitors across all age and income groups, it is a great opportunity for SPORTXS to expand its customer base in a market with so much potential. We have seen some significant interest in technical products related to fitness, swimming, martial arts and adventure sports and we intend to make such gear easily accessible through SPORTXS stores across the city.”
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021