SRS Value Bazaar opens at Amritsar
The Celebration Mall located at Amritsar,
July 03, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
The Celebration Mall located at Amritsar, Punjab gets SRS Value Bazaar. Spread on15,000 sq ft, the store is 29th outlet in the country.
Anil Jindal, chairman of SRS Group, said, “We are proud to be able to extend SRSValue Bazaar’s world-class shopping experience to people of Amritsar. The retail storechain is based on a consumer-focussed approach and we intend to offer great value toour customers by passing to them the benefits accrued due to economies of scale, whichallow us to keep prices of all products lower than the market's while ensuring quality.”
The catalogue of the store comprises apparels from national brands, wide rangeof cosmetics, bags, accessories, etc. The store is packed with the latest shoppingtechnologies to give its visitors enjoyable experience.
SRS Group is one of India's leading conglomerates with business interests in real estate,multiplexes, retail stores, jewellery segments and food & beverages.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2