SRS Value Bazaar opens at Amritsar
The Celebration Mall located at Amritsar,
July 03, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
The Celebration Mall located at Amritsar, Punjab gets SRS Value Bazaar. Spread on15,000 sq ft, the store is 29th outlet in the country.
Anil Jindal, chairman of SRS Group, said, “We are proud to be able to extend SRSValue Bazaar’s world-class shopping experience to people of Amritsar. The retail storechain is based on a consumer-focussed approach and we intend to offer great value toour customers by passing to them the benefits accrued due to economies of scale, whichallow us to keep prices of all products lower than the market's while ensuring quality.”
The catalogue of the store comprises apparels from national brands, wide rangeof cosmetics, bags, accessories, etc. The store is packed with the latest shoppingtechnologies to give its visitors enjoyable experience.
SRS Group is one of India's leading conglomerates with business interests in real estate,multiplexes, retail stores, jewellery segments and food & beverages.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021