SRS adds branded apparel retailing in its business portfolio with the launching of Fashion Wear store in Faridabad
SRS Group, a well-known name in real estate development, is on a mission to expand its business territory with its present interest being directed to branded apparel retailing.
May 10, 2008 | comments ( 0 ) |
SRS Group, a well-known name in real estate development, is on a mission to expand its business territory with its present interest being directed to branded apparel retailing. The group has opened the first exclusive outlet in Faridabad under the brand name, Fashion Wear "We are proud to expand our retail repertoire with our first exclusive apparel retail store - Fashion Wear. As a sub-brand of SRS Value Bazaar, Fashion Wear will imbibe all the inherent values of the mother brand while offering our customers the value added benefits, quality, variety of products, fresh stock and an international shopping experience," said Sunil Jindal, Managing Director of the SRS Group. This Faridabad-based group has registered a growth at 30% with a turnover of around Rs.700 crore. Under the Fashion Wear umbrella, 30 national and international apparel brands will be available including the names like Lee, Levi`s, Wrangler, Van Heusen, Louis Philippe, Lilliput, and many others. The group has signed deals with mall developers, like Chadha Group and Omaxe, at 50 prominent locations to carry on their retail expansion. They have plan to open 100 stores by the end of this year. In their next phase of expansion, the company will make foray in the cities like Ludhiana, Ahmedabad, etc. The group is also looking at building and operating 15 hyper markets with an area of 50-80,000 square feet each in metro cities. The group hopes to have around 1.5 million sq ft of retail area under operation by the end of the year 2009.
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal