SRS fortifies its retail presence
Opens its third outlet in NoidaSeptember 06, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
SRS Limited, the Rs 2888 cr company, has strengthened its presence in the modern retail category with the launch its third store in Noida and 21st in Delhi NCR. Spread over an area of approx5000 sqft, the store features all key categories including staples, beverages, home care, personal care, grooming, fruits and vegetables, cleaners and much more. Speaking on the development, Dr Anil Jindal, Chairman, SRS Group, said, “Retail is an area of focus for us, and we are preparing for solid success in the times to come as the industry lifts to a high, new level. Every new store of ours is designed to delight our customers, and we hope this store too will meet their expectations of a modern, customer-friendly and responsible store”.
The store will offer additional services such as free home delivery, super saver offers and low-priced day of the week also feature here. Taking this further Sunil Jindal, MD, SRS Limited, said, “We are very happy to strengthen our retail presence in Noida, and are buoyed by the terrific response we received in our other two stores in Sector 51 and 62. By bringing this world-class store, we hope to delight the people in Sector 48 and surrounding areas and bring to them the same services that all our other customers are enjoying”. To make it special for the people, there will be exclusive offers running at this new outlet for a limited period of time. Apart from its Noida stores, SRS Group has other stores in Delhi, Gurgaon, Faridabad and Sonepat.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021