SRS fortifies its retail presence
Opens its third outlet in NoidaSeptember 06, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
SRS Limited, the Rs 2888 cr company, has strengthened its presence in the modern retail category with the launch its third store in Noida and 21st in Delhi NCR. Spread over an area of approx5000 sqft, the store features all key categories including staples, beverages, home care, personal care, grooming, fruits and vegetables, cleaners and much more. Speaking on the development, Dr Anil Jindal, Chairman, SRS Group, said, “Retail is an area of focus for us, and we are preparing for solid success in the times to come as the industry lifts to a high, new level. Every new store of ours is designed to delight our customers, and we hope this store too will meet their expectations of a modern, customer-friendly and responsible store”.
The store will offer additional services such as free home delivery, super saver offers and low-priced day of the week also feature here. Taking this further Sunil Jindal, MD, SRS Limited, said, “We are very happy to strengthen our retail presence in Noida, and are buoyed by the terrific response we received in our other two stores in Sector 51 and 62. By bringing this world-class store, we hope to delight the people in Sector 48 and surrounding areas and bring to them the same services that all our other customers are enjoying”. To make it special for the people, there will be exclusive offers running at this new outlet for a limited period of time. Apart from its Noida stores, SRS Group has other stores in Delhi, Gurgaon, Faridabad and Sonepat.
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint
- Tribhovan das BhimjiZaveri launches first store in Punjab
- ABFRL reports Q2 net profit of Rs 43 crore
- Arvind Q2 profit rises 16% to Rs 75 crore