STYLEi- Eyewear Store opens in Bangalore
STYLEi is an extension of the Lifestyle segment of Odyssey India Limited and offers
July 12, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
STYLEi is an extension of the Lifestyle segment of Odyssey India Limited and offersthe latest in international designer sunglasses. Spread over 900 sq ft, the glitzy store islocated at Mantri Square, Bangalore and offers premium branded products that are drivenby the cult status of the brands.
STYLEi has motley of brands from all over the world and will provide various optionsto choose from basic, premium to luxury and world class brands. Some of the brandsinclude Emporio Armani, Mont Blanc, Boss, Diesel, CK, Carrera, Maui Jim, TommyHilfiger, Esprit, Fossil, French Connection, Giordano, Guess, Killer Loop, Polaroid,Rayban, Vogue, Oakley, Rudy Projects, Arnette, Miami Blue, Shades, Sprint, Spykar,Mojo and many more.
“STYLEi is an extension of our lifestyle segment. The original concept ‘THEEYEWEAR STORE’ has been rebranded as ‘STYLEi’. The original concept was onlystandalone optical stores. Now ‘STYLEi’ has three formats – standalone optical storeswith both prescription and sunglasses, stores in malls with only sunglasses and shop-in-shop in Odyssey outlets with only sunglasses. The concept design has also been mademore contemporary and international. But the fundamental positioning as a premium andluxury eyewear destination still remains, said T. S. Ashwin, Managing Director, OdysseyIndia.
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands footprint with its third store in India
- Microsoft partners with retail chain Kroger to develop grocery stores