STYLEi- Eyewear Store opens in Bangalore
STYLEi is an extension of the Lifestyle segment of Odyssey India Limited and offers
July 12, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
STYLEi is an extension of the Lifestyle segment of Odyssey India Limited and offersthe latest in international designer sunglasses. Spread over 900 sq ft, the glitzy store islocated at Mantri Square, Bangalore and offers premium branded products that are drivenby the cult status of the brands.
STYLEi has motley of brands from all over the world and will provide various optionsto choose from basic, premium to luxury and world class brands. Some of the brandsinclude Emporio Armani, Mont Blanc, Boss, Diesel, CK, Carrera, Maui Jim, TommyHilfiger, Esprit, Fossil, French Connection, Giordano, Guess, Killer Loop, Polaroid,Rayban, Vogue, Oakley, Rudy Projects, Arnette, Miami Blue, Shades, Sprint, Spykar,Mojo and many more.
“STYLEi is an extension of our lifestyle segment. The original concept ‘THEEYEWEAR STORE’ has been rebranded as ‘STYLEi’. The original concept was onlystandalone optical stores. Now ‘STYLEi’ has three formats – standalone optical storeswith both prescription and sunglasses, stores in malls with only sunglasses and shop-in-shop in Odyssey outlets with only sunglasses. The concept design has also been mademore contemporary and international. But the fundamental positioning as a premium andluxury eyewear destination still remains, said T. S. Ashwin, Managing Director, OdysseyIndia.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2