Safal gets Business Leadership Award
Safal, a unit of Mother Dairy Fruit & Vegetable Private Limited conferred the coveted Business Leadership award
December 17, 2010 | comments ( 2 ) |
Safal, a unit of Mother Dairy Fruit and Vegetable Private Limited, was bestowed the ‘Business Leadership Award’ at the Franchise India (FI), 2010. The Award is a testimony of Safal’s leadership in the segment. Mr Sunil Bansal, Chief Operating Officer, Horticulture Business, Mother Dairy Fruit and & Vegetable Pvt. Ltd received the award.
Speaking on the occasion Bansal said, “It is indeed an honor for Safal to be appreciated at this platform. It recognise our efforts in creating a unique closely integrated model aiming at bringing in catalytically change in the retail segment and motivates us to help further organise the food and vegetable (F&V) sector. We are thankful to the jury for acknowledging our initiatives and honoring us for the same.”
Within a span of two decades, Safal has completely redefined many established standards in both retailing as well as F&V domain, while establishing new benchmarks for operational excellence. With plans to add another 100 outlets in the next 12 months, the company will strive to gain impetus in its growth rate and with each passing day, the company intends to explore new markets by launching more ‘Safal Pure Veg’ stores across Delhi and NCR and increase its customer base.
Safal pioneered the concept of organised fruit and vegetable retailing in the country and is today a dominant player with over 400 outlets operational in Delhi and NCR.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021