Safal gets Business Leadership Award
Safal, a unit of Mother Dairy Fruit & Vegetable Private Limited conferred the coveted Business Leadership award
December 17, 2010 | comments ( 2 ) |
Safal, a unit of Mother Dairy Fruit and Vegetable Private Limited, was bestowed the ‘Business Leadership Award’ at the Franchise India (FI), 2010. The Award is a testimony of Safal’s leadership in the segment. Mr Sunil Bansal, Chief Operating Officer, Horticulture Business, Mother Dairy Fruit and & Vegetable Pvt. Ltd received the award.
Speaking on the occasion Bansal said, “It is indeed an honor for Safal to be appreciated at this platform. It recognise our efforts in creating a unique closely integrated model aiming at bringing in catalytically change in the retail segment and motivates us to help further organise the food and vegetable (F&V) sector. We are thankful to the jury for acknowledging our initiatives and honoring us for the same.”
Within a span of two decades, Safal has completely redefined many established standards in both retailing as well as F&V domain, while establishing new benchmarks for operational excellence. With plans to add another 100 outlets in the next 12 months, the company will strive to gain impetus in its growth rate and with each passing day, the company intends to explore new markets by launching more ‘Safal Pure Veg’ stores across Delhi and NCR and increase its customer base.
Safal pioneered the concept of organised fruit and vegetable retailing in the country and is today a dominant player with over 400 outlets operational in Delhi and NCR.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2