Safexpress unveils its tenth logistic park in Rudrapur
Safexpress, India’s largest Supply Chain and Logistics Company, has announced the launch of an ultra-modern Logistics Park in Rudrapur, Uttarakhand.
January 19, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Safexpress, India’s largest Supply Chain and Logistics Company, has announced the launch of an ultra-modern Logistics Park in Rudrapur, Uttarakhand. This is company’s tenth successful launch in the country in the last ten months.
“Our Logistics Park in Rudrapur will be operational 24x7, 365 days in a year to provide ‘time-definite’ deliveries. Due to our seamless and non-stop operations, we will be providing the fastest transit time of 1.8 days for deliveries all across India from Rudrapur. This will tremendously augment the standards of Supply Chain & Logistics in Uttarakhand, thereby contributing to the state’s economic growth,” said Vineet Kanaujia, GM – Marketing, Safexpress
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2