Safexpress unveils its tenth logistic park in Rudrapur
Safexpress, India’s largest Supply Chain and Logistics Company, has announced the launch of an ultra-modern Logistics Park in Rudrapur, Uttarakhand.
January 19, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Safexpress, India’s largest Supply Chain and Logistics Company, has announced the launch of an ultra-modern Logistics Park in Rudrapur, Uttarakhand. This is company’s tenth successful launch in the country in the last ten months.
“Our Logistics Park in Rudrapur will be operational 24x7, 365 days in a year to provide ‘time-definite’ deliveries. Due to our seamless and non-stop operations, we will be providing the fastest transit time of 1.8 days for deliveries all across India from Rudrapur. This will tremendously augment the standards of Supply Chain & Logistics in Uttarakhand, thereby contributing to the state’s economic growth,” said Vineet Kanaujia, GM – Marketing, Safexpress
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands footprint with its third store in India
- Microsoft partners with retail chain Kroger to develop grocery stores