Saif at launch of Shuddhi store in Ahmedabad
Gitanjali Group, India`s premier designer jewellery house in association
July 25, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Gitanjali Group, India`s premier designer jewellery house in association with Minerals & Metals Trading Corporation Ltd (MMTC), a Government of India enterprise and a pioneer in import of gold in India, came together to launch Shuddhi—Sampurna Vishwas, a first of its kind chain of stores retailing Hallmarked and certified Gold & Diamond jewellery. This 100 per cent certified jewellery store is targeted at women in the age-group of 18-35 years with its youthful designs. Bollywood actor Saif Ali Khan landed at the Shuddhi store in the city to felicitate the winner of the Shuddhi contest Saif Ali Khan from Ahmedabad and Saif Ali Khan promote his upcoming film Love Aaj Kal. Saif`s presence added lustre to the event as much as it did to the classy collection of jewellery products.
- Walmart India Activates UPI on its B2B e-commerce Platform
- Army Canteen stores record profit
- Paytm Mall Targets $10 Bn in Annualized Gross Sales by March 2019
- Future Consumer Limited signs a strategic partnership with MaxWholesale
- Tablez brings Chinese lifestyle brand YOYOSO in India
- ShopClues raises US $16 million
- Kishore Biyani led Future Retail may get foreign investor
- PVR buys controlling stake in SPI cinemas
- DailyNinja buys out 4amShop in all-cash deal
- GUESS to go on its own in India!