Samsung expects to double its revenue
Samsung Electronics clocked Rs 95 crore revenue from its operations in the digital imaging segment..
January 09, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Samsung Electronics clocked Rs 95 crore revenue from its operations in the digital imaging segment in 2009 and expects to double its revenue from the Indian market in the digital imaging portfolio segment in the current year.
With the reviving economy, the company anticipates a visible pick up in sales. It plans to launch at least 24 products by early-March, 2010.
Samsung is likely to price its NX series at Rs 50,000, which would be a hybrid camera having features of both compact as well as DSLR cameras.
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end