Samsung expects to double its revenue
Samsung Electronics clocked Rs 95 crore revenue from its operations in the digital imaging segment..
January 09, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Samsung Electronics clocked Rs 95 crore revenue from its operations in the digital imaging segment in 2009 and expects to double its revenue from the Indian market in the digital imaging portfolio segment in the current year.
With the reviving economy, the company anticipates a visible pick up in sales. It plans to launch at least 24 products by early-March, 2010.
Samsung is likely to price its NX series at Rs 50,000, which would be a hybrid camera having features of both compact as well as DSLR cameras.
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG