Samsung eyes 26% share in refrigerator market
Consumer electronics major Samsung launched new range of refrigerators as it plans to capture 26% share in the domestic fridge market
April 06, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Consumer electronics major Samsung launched new range of refrigerators as it plans to capture 26% share in the domestic fridge market.
The company launched the new 'Frrruch' range of refrigerators comprising 19 new direct cool and 43 new frost free models. Currently, the total market for refrigerators in the country is at around 5.4 million units and by the end of the year, it is expected to grow to 6.2 million units, Samsung said in a statement.
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores
- Zomato buys Lucknow-based TechEagle Innovations
- Curefit may foray into online retailing of sportswear
- Virat Kohli's One8 expands brand portfolio
- Lighthouse invests INR 250 crores in footwear brand Aqualite
- PrettySecrets launches new store
- Infiniti Retail posts 1st net profit
- Future group to launch Brand Factory online in February 2019
- Over 50 Indian companies aims to expand operations to RAKEZ in UAE
- Xiaomi clocks about Rs 23k cr revenue within 4 years of operations