Samsung eyes 26% share in refrigerator market
Consumer electronics major Samsung launched new range of refrigerators as it plans to capture 26% share in the domestic fridge market
April 06, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Consumer electronics major Samsung launched new range of refrigerators as it plans to capture 26% share in the domestic fridge market.
The company launched the new 'Frrruch' range of refrigerators comprising 19 new direct cool and 43 new frost free models. Currently, the total market for refrigerators in the country is at around 5.4 million units and by the end of the year, it is expected to grow to 6.2 million units, Samsung said in a statement.
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear
- bigbasket expands its offerings to include beauty products
- Health & Glow launches its 150th store in India