Samsung eyes 50% growth
Strengthens home appliances business with new range of ACs and refrigerators.February 06, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Samsung Electronics, a global leader in digital convergence technologies, today announced its plans to strengthen its Home Appliance business by launching its new Digital Inverter Series of Frost Free Refrigerators and its 2013 range of Air Conditioners. Speaking about the new products, Rajeev Bhutani, Head - Home Appliance Business, Samsung India said, “The new 2013 Smart Home Appliance range has been developed keeping in mind the needs of Indian consumers."
With this the brand also sets a target of 50 per cent growth in this product segment.
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019