Samsung eyes 50% growth
Strengthens home appliances business with new range of ACs and refrigerators.February 06, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Samsung Electronics, a global leader in digital convergence technologies, today announced its plans to strengthen its Home Appliance business by launching its new Digital Inverter Series of Frost Free Refrigerators and its 2013 range of Air Conditioners. Speaking about the new products, Rajeev Bhutani, Head - Home Appliance Business, Samsung India said, “The new 2013 Smart Home Appliance range has been developed keeping in mind the needs of Indian consumers."
With this the brand also sets a target of 50 per cent growth in this product segment.
- Microsoft starts retailing of Amazon Echo devices online and in stores
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India