Samsung partners with Bigflix
In its endeavour to give consumers a more immersive experience on its Smart devices, Samsung has made available on
October 19, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
In its endeavour to give consumers a more immersive experience on its Smart devices, Samsung has made available on Galaxy S, SII and Galaxy Tab 750, India’s first of its kind Video on Demand application named My Movies that offers consumers full length feature films. Providing consumers a personalised movie watching experience, My Movies offers consumers over 2000 hours of videos – movies, trailers, TV shows and music videos, all powered by Bigflix.
“By providing consumers with India relevant applications and rich content on our Smart Mobile devices like tablets and smartphones, we are seeking to make their experience with our devices more engaging and immersive” stated Ranjit Yadav, Country Head, Samsung Mobile and IT.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021