Samsung partners with Bigflix
In its endeavour to give consumers a more immersive experience on its Smart devices, Samsung has made available on
October 19, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
In its endeavour to give consumers a more immersive experience on its Smart devices, Samsung has made available on Galaxy S, SII and Galaxy Tab 750, India’s first of its kind Video on Demand application named My Movies that offers consumers full length feature films. Providing consumers a personalised movie watching experience, My Movies offers consumers over 2000 hours of videos – movies, trailers, TV shows and music videos, all powered by Bigflix.
“By providing consumers with India relevant applications and rich content on our Smart Mobile devices like tablets and smartphones, we are seeking to make their experience with our devices more engaging and immersive” stated Ranjit Yadav, Country Head, Samsung Mobile and IT.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2