Sandoz: Mohit Malhotra is the new Country Head
Sandoz, the generic subsidiary of drugmaker Novaritis
July 31, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Sandoz, the generic subsidiary of drugmaker Novaritis, has appointed Mohit Malhotra as its new country head. He would also head the profile of commercial operations in India.
Prior to the latest job profile, Mr Malhotra was leading Sub Saharan Africa/GEM and leading Sandoz’s pharma business and OTC divisions across 38 countries across Africa.
It is reported that Mr Malhotra would succeed Mr Sanjay Sehgal. Mr Sehgal would now be heading the regional technical operation role.
develops, produces and markets generic medicines. Calcium Sandoz is among the popular products in the country.
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores
- Zomato buys Lucknow-based TechEagle Innovations
- Curefit may foray into online retailing of sportswear