Sandoz: Mohit Malhotra is the new Country Head
Sandoz, the generic subsidiary of drugmaker Novaritis
July 31, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Sandoz, the generic subsidiary of drugmaker Novaritis, has appointed Mohit Malhotra as its new country head. He would also head the profile of commercial operations in India.
Prior to the latest job profile, Mr Malhotra was leading Sub Saharan Africa/GEM and leading Sandoz’s pharma business and OTC divisions across 38 countries across Africa.
It is reported that Mr Malhotra would succeed Mr Sanjay Sehgal. Mr Sehgal would now be heading the regional technical operation role.
develops, produces and markets generic medicines. Calcium Sandoz is among the popular products in the country.
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn