Sangam Suitings’ new face
The theme ‘You are what you wear’ binds Virat Kohli and Sangam Suitings together.June 15, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Sangam India Limited, the leading textile conglomerate, recently released their print campaign. Conceptualised by TBWA India, the campaign will be released by July 2012, and will feature its brand ambassador - Virat Kohli. The concept of the campaign lies in brand positioning ‘You are what you wear’. The clothes are designed and styled under the designer label of Varun Bahl and Karan Johar.
Sangam has taken up aggressive marketing strategy by involving designers like Karan Johar and Varun Bahl as well as a cricketing star Virat Kohli. Speaking about it Gaurav Chaudhary, Head of Planning & Publicity, Sangam India Limited said, “Virat gives the brand a lot of ethics, value and a distinct style and Vikram and Karan with their fabulous designs make it a complete kitty.”
Highlighting his current business plans V K Sodani, Executive Director, said, “We are planning to open 30 retail stores which will include both stand alone stores as well as multi brand outlets by the end of this financial year. All our products like denim, casual and formal wears will be available under one roof. Regions are not yet decided but we will restrict it to four states”.
Sangam Suitings launched their latest collection on poly viscose and poly wool keeping in mind their aggressive expansion plans. The latest collection will have wrinkle free and anti microbial qualities ingrained into the product offering. Sodani also added, “During the fiscal year, Sangam Suitings plans to expand its collection and strategic alliances. We plan to roll out stain release and non-iron fabric collection very soon.”
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021