Sangam Suitings’ new face
The theme ‘You are what you wear’ binds Virat Kohli and Sangam Suitings together.June 15, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Sangam India Limited, the leading textile conglomerate, recently released their print campaign. Conceptualised by TBWA India, the campaign will be released by July 2012, and will feature its brand ambassador - Virat Kohli. The concept of the campaign lies in brand positioning ‘You are what you wear’. The clothes are designed and styled under the designer label of Varun Bahl and Karan Johar.
Sangam has taken up aggressive marketing strategy by involving designers like Karan Johar and Varun Bahl as well as a cricketing star Virat Kohli. Speaking about it Gaurav Chaudhary, Head of Planning & Publicity, Sangam India Limited said, “Virat gives the brand a lot of ethics, value and a distinct style and Vikram and Karan with their fabulous designs make it a complete kitty.”
Highlighting his current business plans V K Sodani, Executive Director, said, “We are planning to open 30 retail stores which will include both stand alone stores as well as multi brand outlets by the end of this financial year. All our products like denim, casual and formal wears will be available under one roof. Regions are not yet decided but we will restrict it to four states”.
Sangam Suitings launched their latest collection on poly viscose and poly wool keeping in mind their aggressive expansion plans. The latest collection will have wrinkle free and anti microbial qualities ingrained into the product offering. Sodani also added, “During the fiscal year, Sangam Suitings plans to expand its collection and strategic alliances. We plan to roll out stain release and non-iron fabric collection very soon.”
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category