Seiko : Watches up to Rs 15 lakh in India
The Japanese premium watch manufacturer, Seiko, launched
July 17, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
The Japanese premium watch manufacturer, Seiko, launched watches priced up to themark of Rs 15 lakh, in India.
The company plans to have head-to-head competition with its rival brands like Rado andTissot.
The company, which has been in India through its subsidiary Seiko Watch India for thelast three years, sells around 253 watch models with prices starting from Rs 5,200 to Rs60,000 a piece.
This time the company plans to broach two to three collections of luxury models. It hasstreamlined to introduce its global brands ‘Galante’ and ‘Grand Seiko’ costing up to Rs15 lakhs. Besides the company also plans to bring the 'Ananta' range priced between Rs 1lakh and Rs 5 lakh, this year.
The company considers Indian market to be with great potential and it aims to becomeone of the top five brands in the next five year. Looking at the growth rate of 43 per cent,the company is optimistic to reach the target.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021