Sephora goes aggressive
DLF brands to expand the brand furtherJanuary 30, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
French cosmetic store Sephora is set to expand aggressively in the country. Recently partnered by DLF Brands, the cosmetic store is set to add six new stores in the next six months. Timmy Sarna, MD, DLF Brands, said, “Delhi, Pune and Hyderabad will get new Sephora stores this year. LVMH-owned Sephora recently changed hands from its erstwhile Indian partner Genesis Colors to DLF Brands.
DLF Brands, which runs stores for MotherCare, Forever 21 and others, is also in talks with French cosmetic brand Kiko for a joint venture. “Nothing is finalised yet, but it will happen”, says Sarna.
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint
- Tribhovan das BhimjiZaveri launches first store in Punjab
- ABFRL reports Q2 net profit of Rs 43 crore
- Arvind Q2 profit rises 16% to Rs 75 crore