Sephora goes aggressive
DLF brands to expand the brand furtherJanuary 30, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
French cosmetic store Sephora is set to expand aggressively in the country. Recently partnered by DLF Brands, the cosmetic store is set to add six new stores in the next six months. Timmy Sarna, MD, DLF Brands, said, “Delhi, Pune and Hyderabad will get new Sephora stores this year. LVMH-owned Sephora recently changed hands from its erstwhile Indian partner Genesis Colors to DLF Brands.
DLF Brands, which runs stores for MotherCare, Forever 21 and others, is also in talks with French cosmetic brand Kiko for a joint venture. “Nothing is finalised yet, but it will happen”, says Sarna.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021