Sephora to expand in India
Plans to open seven stores by end of this yeaMarch 13, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Louis Vuitton-owned Sephora, a French cosmetics and personal care brand, plans to open seven stores in India by the end of this year. This brand currently has two stores in New Delhi.
Afif Haddar, General Manager, South East Asia for Sephora, stressed that while Delhi is a key priority for them, but they are evaluating options in Pune and Hyderabad.
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores