Sephora to expand in India
Plans to open seven stores by end of this yeaMarch 13, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Louis Vuitton-owned Sephora, a French cosmetics and personal care brand, plans to open seven stores in India by the end of this year. This brand currently has two stores in New Delhi.
Afif Haddar, General Manager, South East Asia for Sephora, stressed that while Delhi is a key priority for them, but they are evaluating options in Pune and Hyderabad.
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end