Sharp engages retailers
Air purifier which can increase the profit of retailers and channel partners
Tags: Sharp engages retailersOctober 17, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Sharp has introduced Air Purifiers equipped with their Patented Plasmacluster Ion Technology for India Market a little over six months earlier. This range of Air Purifiers has been a quiet achiever for the Japanese company.Sharp also announced its achievement of 4 crore users till June 2012 for Plasmacluster Ion Technology, the highest in the world for Air Purification.
Sharp will partner with a retailer when carrying out these activities: the most recent ones are Vijay Sales, Reliance Autozone and other regional retails in Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata & Bangalore which achieved over 400 unit sales in three weeks.
Sharp Business Systems India Limited’s Product Head, Shuvendu Mazumdar said, “Clearly there is a consumer need that is not currently being met by most Retailers. We will use the knowledge gained from consumers to further advance the penetration into this thinly tapped market”.
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear
- bigbasket expands its offerings to include beauty products
- Health & Glow launches its 150th store in India