Sharp engages retailers
Air purifier which can increase the profit of retailers and channel partners
Tags: Sharp engages retailersOctober 17, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Sharp has introduced Air Purifiers equipped with their Patented Plasmacluster Ion Technology for India Market a little over six months earlier. This range of Air Purifiers has been a quiet achiever for the Japanese company.Sharp also announced its achievement of 4 crore users till June 2012 for Plasmacluster Ion Technology, the highest in the world for Air Purification.
Sharp will partner with a retailer when carrying out these activities: the most recent ones are Vijay Sales, Reliance Autozone and other regional retails in Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata & Bangalore which achieved over 400 unit sales in three weeks.
Sharp Business Systems India Limited’s Product Head, Shuvendu Mazumdar said, “Clearly there is a consumer need that is not currently being met by most Retailers. We will use the knowledge gained from consumers to further advance the penetration into this thinly tapped market”.
- Montblanc opens new boutique in Bangalore
- Milkbasket tops up its Series A with another $7 Million
- Lingerie e-tailer Clovia plans to open 75 stores by 2021-end
- Welspun group aims Rs 1,000 crore turnover from new flooring line
- Miniso eyes sourcing Indian products to Australia & US
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka