Sheena opens in Delhi
A boutique for kids that will look at addressing every kind of needs
August 18, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Sheena Jain, a design aficionado and an ex super-model launched SHEENA. A boutique for kid’s that promises to make every child feel good and look great, it will address every need of the well turned out metro chic child. Sheena creates a collection of ensembles for children adding to her merchandize a rich sprinkling of home and fashion accessories.
Sheena unveiled her sprawling two storied boutique SHEENA at G.K -1, M-Block Market and takes high fashion to one of New Delhi’s most successful high street address. The one of its kind kid’s boutique, Sheena combines New York chic with classic comfort and offers a line of fine clothing and room accessories for boys and girls up to the age of 8 years.
Says the designer, “Children today are little fashionistas who want to look good. Their rooms define their innocent world and is full of bright and colourful imagery. Being a mother of two lovely kids I felt that the time is ripe for a boutique like Sheena to come alive in a busy fashion high street. I want to spread the cheer to many more kids and make their life a happy cheerful one.”
The accessories have been carefully selected to enhance the visual appeal of a child's room. Collections follow themes like elegant art deco, pretty florals, chic metro sheen, vintage with a chutzpah and Victorian ornate. Besides home elements like lamp shades, photo frames, desk accessories etc SHEENA also introduces a complete line of kids’ furniture and home furnishings that will be shortly followed by a design consultancy concept for kid's rooms.
- Wrangler launches Wrangler 20X as a Flipkart exclusive
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores
- Zomato buys Lucknow-based TechEagle Innovations