Shiseido to launch 'Za' brand
Aims to expand its distribution network to 250 sales outlets in the country.April 04, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Japanese personal care products maker Shiseido is foraying into the high-end skincare and makeup segment in India with its flagship brand 'Za', and it aims to create a pan India distribution network of 250 sales outlets.
Yu Okazawa, Corporate Executive Officer and Director, Shiseido, in a recent media interaction, said, “This brand will be launched in the second quarter of the year."
Okazawa also highlighted the importance of the local market, and pointed out that they have been present since ’01 via a tie up with Baccarose Perfumes and Beauty Products.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021