Shiseido to launch 'Za' brand
Aims to expand its distribution network to 250 sales outlets in the country.April 04, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Japanese personal care products maker Shiseido is foraying into the high-end skincare and makeup segment in India with its flagship brand 'Za', and it aims to create a pan India distribution network of 250 sales outlets.
Yu Okazawa, Corporate Executive Officer and Director, Shiseido, in a recent media interaction, said, “This brand will be launched in the second quarter of the year."
Okazawa also highlighted the importance of the local market, and pointed out that they have been present since ’01 via a tie up with Baccarose Perfumes and Beauty Products.
- Paytm partners insurance provider LIC
- Microsoft starts retailing of Amazon Echo devices online and in stores
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen