Shop and play at Disney now
Walt Disney Co., with plans to keep customers shopping longer at its stores would overhaul its 340 European and U.S. stores to have entertainment and retail stores at the same place.
October 14, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Walt Disney Co., with plans to keep customers shopping longer at its stores would overhaul its 340 European and U.S. stores to have entertainment and retail stores at the same place. The company is considering a turnaround that includes investing about $1 million into each store in part to have children eager to visit, play and linger in the same location as the retail outlet that sells toys, games, plush animals and other retail items. Disney said it would begin the bold retail step pushing forward while many stores are retrenching in Southern California, Long Island and Madrid. It is also hoping to create a flagship store in Times Square in New York City. Disney also plans to outfit stores with theatres for kids to select video clips to watch and install systems for kids to teleconference with Disney stars.
- GST refund adversely effects Small biz exports
- Amway may bring its herbal range to overseas market
- Haier Introduces Luxurious Glass Finish Side by Side Refrigerator in India
- Walmart India Activates UPI on its B2B e-commerce Platform
- Army Canteen stores record profit
- Paytm Mall Targets $10 Bn in Annualized Gross Sales by March 2019
- Future Consumer Limited signs a strategic partnership with MaxWholesale
- Tablez brings Chinese lifestyle brand YOYOSO in India
- ShopClues raises US $16 million
- Kishore Biyani led Future Retail may get foreign investor