Shopper Stop on expansion road
Shoppers Stop (SSL) is all set to bring around four million square
November 03, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Shoppers Stop (SSL) is all set to bring around four million square feet across all its formats by the end of 2013-14. The retailer plans to open six more stores in the department store format by March 2011, with a focus on Tier II and Tier III cities.
The company is planning to open 18-20 stores in the next two years in the cities like Bangalore, Hyderabad and Delhi. SSL operates formats such as Home Stop, MAC & Clinique, Mother Care, Estee Lauder, Hypercity, Crossword book stores, Arcelia and the Shopper Stop stores, with presence in 13 cities.
SSL, which currently has presence only in Kolkata in the eastern region of the country, is looking at other eastern cities like Siliguri, Durgapur and Patna.
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end