Shopper Stop on expansion road
Shoppers Stop (SSL) is all set to bring around four million square
November 03, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Shoppers Stop (SSL) is all set to bring around four million square feet across all its formats by the end of 2013-14. The retailer plans to open six more stores in the department store format by March 2011, with a focus on Tier II and Tier III cities.
The company is planning to open 18-20 stores in the next two years in the cities like Bangalore, Hyderabad and Delhi. SSL operates formats such as Home Stop, MAC & Clinique, Mother Care, Estee Lauder, Hypercity, Crossword book stores, Arcelia and the Shopper Stop stores, with presence in 13 cities.
SSL, which currently has presence only in Kolkata in the eastern region of the country, is looking at other eastern cities like Siliguri, Durgapur and Patna.
- Welspun group aims Rs 1,000 crore turnover from new flooring line
- Miniso eyes sourcing Indian products to Australia & US
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years