Shoppers Stop adds Mustang to its international brand offering
Shoppers Stop Limited, pioneer of modern retail in India, brings one of Europe's leading jeanswear and lifestyle brands to India as part of their exclusive international brand offering.
November 05, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Shoppers Stop Limited, pioneer of modern retail in India, brings one of Europe's leading jeanswear and lifestyle brands to India as part of their exclusive international brand offering. Shoppers Stop Limited in an exclusive retail arrangement with the German jeanswear and lifestyle brand Mustang will operate shop-in-shops within its flagship department store format. To begin with five shop-in-shops of Mustang are planned to start operations by March 2010. The first shop-in-shop has already started operations within the new store of Shoppers Stop in Cyberabad (InOrbit Mall). Others are planned at Shoppers Stop stores in New Delhi, Mumbai and Bengaluru. Commenting on the Indian foray, Hagen Decker, Global Strategic Planner, Mustang said, “Mustang’s entry into the Indian market marks another milestone in the company’s expansion and vertical-integration strategy. Shoppers Stop was an obvious choice as our retail partner in India given its attributes of credibility, reach and quality which are in line with our expectations.” Speaking on the collaboration Govind Shrikhande – Customer Care Associate, President and CEO, Shoppers Stop Limited said, “We are delighted to introduce one of Europe’s leading jeanswear and lifestyle brand, Mustang, to our kitty of exclusive international brand offerings. In our special arrangement with the company, Mustang will be promoted as a premium brand in India as it is internationally well-known and the pricing has been appropriately adapted to Indian retail prices.” Each shop-in-shop of Mustang within Shoppers Stop has a floor space of between 35 and 45 square meters. The look and feel of the shop-in-shops reflects Mustang’s internationally proven store and interior design concept.
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group