Shoppers Stop announces growth plan
Will focus on revamping few categoriesFebruary 05, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Shoppers Stop is planning to launch eight new stores by the end of next financial year, and for the current fiscal, the company is planning to open three-four stores. The brand also plans to revamp its jewellery and electronics categories, as per the official release.
Addressing the same, Govind Shrikhande, Managing Director, Shoppers Stop, said, “There are plans to seriously relook at some of Shoppers Stop's businesses, such as fine jewellery and electronics.” He also added, "We have already curtailed the size (of the jewellery business) because we are seeing very clearly that this category may not come back very strongly for at least another year or two, we will, instead (of jewellery), focus on the beauty and personal accessories divisions."
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end