Shoppers Stop opens at Rohini
The 48,000 sq ft store was inaugurated by models Noyonika Chatterjee and Niketan Madhok
July 29, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Shoppers Stop, India’s premier fashion and lifestyle destination, has launched its 8th store in Delhi at Jacksons Crowne Heights, Sector-10, Rohini. It also happens to be Shoppers Stop’s 43rd store in the country.
The store was brought alive with a ribbon cutting ceremony by top models Noyonika Chatterjee and Niketan Madhok alongside Mr. Sandeep Bhalla (Business Manager, Credit Payment products, Citibank N.A), Mr. Jai Kishan Gupta (Chairman of Jacksons Developers) and Mr. Govind Shrikhande, Customer Care Associate & MD of Shoppers Stop Ltd.
Speaking on the occasion, Mr. Shrikhande said, “The continued patronage from our Delhi NCR customers has greatly encouraged us to expand our presence in this region. The launch of our 8th store is testimony to our long standing commitment to provide our esteemed customers with an unparalleled shopping experience. With spacious interiors and a prolific variety of brands, we are certain that our customers will be delighted to have an additional fashion destination in this city.”
Customers will be treated to a wide display of international and Indian brands across 2 levels at the store. At the ground level entry, customers will find an array of irresistible range of cosmetics & fragrances, personal accessories such as watches, sunglasses and pens; artificial & fine jewellery. The first floor houses Men’s Formal Apparel, casual, denims and sportwear, home decor and kidswear. ‘Mothercare’, world-renowned brand for maternity, baby and childcare products is also located on this level.
- Welspun group aims Rs 1,000 crore turnover from new flooring line
- Miniso eyes sourcing Indian products to Australia & US
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years