Shoppers Stop opens at Rohini
The 48,000 sq ft store was inaugurated by models Noyonika Chatterjee and Niketan Madhok
July 29, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Shoppers Stop, India’s premier fashion and lifestyle destination, has launched its 8th store in Delhi at Jacksons Crowne Heights, Sector-10, Rohini. It also happens to be Shoppers Stop’s 43rd store in the country.
The store was brought alive with a ribbon cutting ceremony by top models Noyonika Chatterjee and Niketan Madhok alongside Mr. Sandeep Bhalla (Business Manager, Credit Payment products, Citibank N.A), Mr. Jai Kishan Gupta (Chairman of Jacksons Developers) and Mr. Govind Shrikhande, Customer Care Associate & MD of Shoppers Stop Ltd.
Speaking on the occasion, Mr. Shrikhande said, “The continued patronage from our Delhi NCR customers has greatly encouraged us to expand our presence in this region. The launch of our 8th store is testimony to our long standing commitment to provide our esteemed customers with an unparalleled shopping experience. With spacious interiors and a prolific variety of brands, we are certain that our customers will be delighted to have an additional fashion destination in this city.”
Customers will be treated to a wide display of international and Indian brands across 2 levels at the store. At the ground level entry, customers will find an array of irresistible range of cosmetics & fragrances, personal accessories such as watches, sunglasses and pens; artificial & fine jewellery. The first floor houses Men’s Formal Apparel, casual, denims and sportwear, home decor and kidswear. ‘Mothercare’, world-renowned brand for maternity, baby and childcare products is also located on this level.
- Grofers' standalone loss narrows to Rs 258 crore in FY18
- Tablez eyes launching 20 exclusive Build-A-Bear stores in India
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore