Shoppers Stop retail plans
Shoppers Stop, the leading retail chain is geared up to
May 05, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Shoppers Stop, the leading retail chain is geared up to open 20 more stores in the coming next three years.
The company is aggressively planning to earmark an investment of Rs 8-10 crores each in the next 3 years. The brand at present has about 40 stores in 18 cities pan India.
Shopper Stop would concentrate on the tier II & III cities like Mysore, , Vijaywada and Latur.
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn