Shoppers Stop wins‘Customer & Brand Loyalty Award’
The First Citizen Loyalty programme of Shoppers Stop
January 29, 2011 | comments ( 1 ) |
The First Citizen Loyalty programme of Shoppers Stop has been recognised as the winner in the Retail Sector and was awarded the ‘Customer & Brand Loyalty’ trophy at the Award ceremony function of the 4th Loyalty Summit held yesterday.
This has been the second consecutive year of Shoppers Stop First Citizen programme to be felicitated as the winner in the Retail Sector at this forum.
These Awards are the outcome of a combination of Consumer Research undertaken in 6 cities of India with a sample of 25,000 Consumers aided by Nominations received from organisations. The Nielsen Company is accredited with the Research for the Awards Nominees & the Winners.
The Loyalty Summit is India’s largest gathering of the most resilient and powerhouse brands and prominent companies from cross industries.
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG