Shoppers Stop wins‘Customer & Brand Loyalty Award’
The First Citizen Loyalty programme of Shoppers Stop
January 29, 2011 | comments ( 1 ) |
The First Citizen Loyalty programme of Shoppers Stop has been recognised as the winner in the Retail Sector and was awarded the ‘Customer & Brand Loyalty’ trophy at the Award ceremony function of the 4th Loyalty Summit held yesterday.
This has been the second consecutive year of Shoppers Stop First Citizen programme to be felicitated as the winner in the Retail Sector at this forum.
These Awards are the outcome of a combination of Consumer Research undertaken in 6 cities of India with a sample of 25,000 Consumers aided by Nominations received from organisations. The Nielsen Company is accredited with the Research for the Awards Nominees & the Winners.
The Loyalty Summit is India’s largest gathering of the most resilient and powerhouse brands and prominent companies from cross industries.
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand ShazĂ© plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group