Shopping Ki Swatantrata’ on STAR CJ alive
STAR CJ alive launches QR code based marketing to make home shopping easier and quicker
August 12, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
STAR CJ alive, India’s premium home shopping channel from the STAR Group, promises one and all freedom from traditional shopping with ‘Shopping Ki Swatantrata’ – a programme specially created for the Independence Day weekend of 13th – 15th August.
Making the home shopping experience even more interactive for its viewers and keeping in tune with technology, STAR CJ alive introduces the QR code facility making it easier for its patrons to interact with the channel. For now, scan the QR code featured during different shows, through your smart phone and get instant discount vouchers and much more!!! All one needs to do is download the QR Code scanner on their smart phones. Taking home-shopping to another level of ease and speed, STAR CJ alive has initiated this concept of marketing, for the first time in Indian Television.
Shop on STAR CJ alive this Independence weekend right from the comfort of your home. Banish the thoughts of facing congested traffic jams to reach a mall and long queues to get into one. Break free from the shackles of conventional shopping with ‘Shopping Ki Swatantrata’ only on STAR CJ alive from the 13th to the 15th of August. As STAR CJ alive, India’s premium 24-hour home shopping channel brings you the best in electronic gadgets, home appliances & fashion brands with a gamut of exciting gifts at the mere click of a remote!
Avail of the great offers of ‘Shopping Ki Swatantrata’ for your gifting needs related to the beautiful occasion of Raksha Bandhan. Become the apple of your sister’s eye by gifting her with jewellery like Tanishq, Sia, Zaveri pearls new collection.
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019